Full Time Front Desk
United States Meriwether - La Vista NE 68128
In this Front Desk position, you'll be responsible for providing good customer service to our residents, families and staff. You will be the first person visitors meet when coming in our doors. You will be responsible for transportation of residents when needed.
We're more than a company. We're a family.
You hear it everywhere - companies describing themselves as a family. But families are all different, and so is the way they look at work and life. This is what makes us the best kind of family.
We recognize each person's talents, skills and personality and bring that into their position. We encourage people to become the best they can be and hold them to high standards. That's because we believe in them, and their success. These family ties, so to speak, are part of every decision we make as a company.
We don't just work together - we laugh, eat and learn together as a staff and with our residents! We believe that every day can be a good one, for both employees and residents. Dedicated to this philosophy for more than 30 years, we've learned that the secret to everything - working, celebrating and even getting through the tough stuff - is doing it with love.
By working to create the kind of community we would want for our own loved ones, where warmth, love and respect are abundant, we also create a unique, positive and caring workplace. Feeling valuable, special and loved isn't just a goal for our residents. It's how we want everyone to experience our community.
As the Front Desk Coordinator, you'll be responsible for:
- Answer telephones within three rings and transfer call or taking messages as needed.
- Assist residents with requests as needed.
- Greet visitors and guests as they arrive in building and answer questions they may have.
- Answer inquiries regarding rooms available using the green card system.
- Assist other staff in providing and coordinating services to residents, families and guests.
- Support residents and staff in solving problems.
- Perform clerical duties as assigned by Director.
- Maintain cleanliness of the front lobby and front desk area as well as the time clock room.
- Check bathrooms on main floor throughout shift for cleanliness and odor control.
- Manage the coffee and hot water as well as the rest of the snack area in lobby.
- Create and maintain an environment for residents/families/staff/guests that is customer-friendly, values and respects the uniqueness of each individual, and promotes personal growth.
- Facilitate resident transportation if necessary.
- Complete Defensive Driving module on Relias annually.
- Carry out all other duties as assigned.
Front Desk Coordinator knowledge, skills, abilities and requirements
- Familiarity with the operation of various office machines is preferred.
- Accomplish a reasonable quantity and quality of work, reflecting good time management, job commitment, and ability to prioritize.
- Work scheduled hours based on personnel and Community needs; may be required to work weekends on occasion.
- Establish and maintain constructive relationships with co-workers, residents, families and visitors.
- Maintain confidentiality of information pertaining to residents, Community operations and personnel.
- Answer the phone, answer questions and offer excellent customer services.
- Communicate with families, residents and prospects as needed.
- Familiarize self with offerings and give tours to prospects.
- Abide by all Company policies as outlined in the Policies and Procedures manual and Employee Handbook.
- Multi-task and be organized.
- High school diploma is preferred.
- Prior experience in office functions and customer service is required.
- Regular and punctual attendance is required.
Come on, join the family!
if you'd like to join a group of passionate, caring people who use our collective experiences to positively impact the lives of our people every day, talk to us! Together, we're working to redefine what senior care should be. Learn more at www.agemark.com, or just click "Apply Now" to get started. EOE.
Care, serve and love - because there's no other way to take care of family.
Apply for this job