United States Meriwether - La Vista NE 68128
Remember why you became a Caregiver/CNA in the first place?
Work where you can spend more time making a difference!
We are an Agemark Senior Living community, ranked #10 with Great Places to Work, and looking for a Caregiver to provide care to and assist residents with activities of daily living. They will monitor health, safety and well-being of residents and encourage residents to socialize and participate in activity program.
2p-10p evening shift
When we say “We’re like family” at Agemark, it means something!
The truth about families is that no two are alike. But big or small, traditional or laid back, here’s what all healthy families have in common: they love, support, listen to and respect one another. They don’t abuse or neglect each other, even when they disagree or one makes a mistake. And they share traditions, expectations and values. For more than 30 years, these are the things that have made Agemark a family of happy, engaged and productive employees – and of grateful, happy customers. You’ll feel the difference the moment you walk through the door of any one of our communities.
As a Caregiver, the core of your job will be to provide amazing, top-notch care for our residents by helping to provide them moments of joy and a life full or purpose!
You’ll also be responsible to:
- Perform cleaning and personal laundry services as required, in order to maintain a safe, sanitary and secure environment for residents
- Provide input into resident service plans
- Assist with resident care needs including by not limited to bathing, dressing, toileting, etc.
- Respond to resident needs, requests and emergency calls; refer to other staff when appropriate
- Provide escort services to residents as required
- Respond to medical, fire or weather emergencies as directed
- Drive Community vehicle(s) as needed for resident transportation
- Encourage residents to socialize and participate in activity program
- Identify supplies needed to perform tasks and report needs to Supervisor
- Working with other team members in an efficient and effective manner
- Communicate well with others regarding needs, concerns, interests or any other relevant information
- Embrace & demonstrate the organization’s 4 core values: Professionalism, Integrity, Compassion, Commitment
- Experience in healthcare preferred
- State certification if required by state regulations
- Proven track record of integrity
- Must be detail oriented and accurate
- Excellent verbal/written communication and problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer skills
If you'd like to join a group of passionate, caring people who use our collective experiences to positively impact the lives of our people every day, talk to us! Together, we're working to redefine what senior care should be. Learn more at www.agemark.com, or just click "Apply Now" to get started. EOE.
Apply for this job