Life Enrichment Assistant
United States Meriwether - La Vista NE 68128
Are you passionate about Seniors? Do you consider yourself a relationship builder? Do you enjoy making connections through networking in a service industry? Then this is your next career path as we are looking for a Life Enrichment Assistant.
At Agemark Senior Living Communities, both Great Place to Work and FORTUNE have named us #10 in the nation for Aging Services! Our 30+ years’ experience in Senior Living has given us the insight to focus on what matters for our Residents, their Families and our Employees. We take care of those that took care of us and believe in the philosophy - “Never forget the hands that raised you!”
Your next job as a Life Enrichment Assistant will have you be responsible for assisting the Life Enrichment Director n planning and implementing highly customized activities to provide gentle direction, reassuring routines, and life-enriching opportunities for concierge-level residents, using Seasons program curriculum and LifeCycles wellness philosophy .
- Assist to create and post a monthly activity calendar along with daily schedule
- Encourage residents to participate in planning activities and use reminiscing techniques to engage individual residents and create “moments of joy”
- Preserve appearance of activity areas, program supplies and equipment
- Promote positive interaction between residents, families, and community groups
- Help create memory books for new residents highlighting family, interest and personal history. Share with staff at the property.
- Assist in developing and adhering to a monthly program budget. Set quarterly and annual goals. Adjust based on feedback.
- Plan special events to coincide with marketing objectives with leadership staff. Organize recognition of resident birthdays and anniversaries
- Coordinate transportation and drive the Community vehicle to appointments and outings. Knowledge of community and surrounding city preferred.
- Work scheduled hours based on personnel and Community needs to include possible weekends and evening coverage
- Maintain confidentiality of information regarding resident, prospects, personnel and overall property operations
- Cultivate high level of integrity and flexibility in this service-oriented environment
- Promote teamwork, support improvement opportunities and utilize problem solving skills
- Half of the role will be driving and half of the role will be in Life Enrichment
“Agemark and all its divisions are a family owned and operated company with exceptional values on customer care! Although we specialize in senior housing, our "family" goes well beyond those we care for. Our employees are truly our family.”
Perks and Benefits include:
- Insurance: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k match of 50% up to the first 6%
- PTO Accrual on day one
- Profit Sharing bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement along with licensure and certification coverage
- Free meals 1x a day during your shift
- Legal services to draft a Will, Power of Attorney or Living Trust
- Membership with company discounts. 20%-70% off on movies, shows, concerts, hotels, sporting events, wellness and wireless
- Professional Development courses
- Recognition program with $$
“I love working here! They talk the talk and walk the walk, there is no drama and you will find real people that truly care about what they do, and they are carefully picked. The screening process is very thorough, as it should be in this industry and I really appreciate that they take the time to find the best of the best ❤️.”
Family owned and it shows! Agemark Senior Living Communities embraces FOUR core values: Professionalism, Commitment, Integrity and Compassion. If you believe in doing what feels right, advocate for our elderly community, and want to be part of our Great Place to Work, we would love to hear from you. The Silver Tsunami is coming, and we are in the fastest growing industry. Apply with us at www.agemark.com and be a part of our organization where it’s our job to create a purposeful life for our loved ones and be the change we all want to see in our world. EOE.
Apply for this job