Whether it’s helping a resident do something they thought they would never be able to do or supporting a resident’s family through every stage of the memory care journey, a career with Agemark is so much more than a job … it’s a calling.
Guided by values.
Agemark is recognized for its commitment to core values of professionalism, integrity, compassion and commitment, in providing a fulfilling work experience that empowers people to thrive.
If that sounds like an organization you would like to be a part of, we invite you to join our team.
To deliver the best possible environment for both our residents and our employees, we have created a family-friendly culture dedicated to employee engagement and empowerment. We help employees unlock their potential, realize their gifts and develop and nurture their talents. As a result, our employees are more engaged in their work and feel a genuine sense of fulfillment for their contributions to our company as well as to the residents they serve. Most importantly, our residents thrive.
A career with Agemark means:
- An approach to resident care translates to a more natural, family-style environment.
- Very flexible hours to accommodate student schedules
- Even part-time employees earn benefits such as PTO, holiday pay, profit-sharing and 401k participation, plus free meals, Employee Assistance Program, flu shots and more
- All staff participates in fun activities; check out our community Facebook pages!
- Meaningful interaction with residents is encouraged every day
- State-of-the-art systems such as Electronic Medication Administration Records and innovative program software
- Opportunities for personal growth and advancement
- Feel good about truly making a positive difference in the lives of others
We employ from 35 to 60 people at each of our locations, full-time and part-time, who serve in many different capacities. Nurses or caregivers, cooks or program coordinators, every person in our family of employees has a vital role. Staff members are handpicked because they’re people who share our company values: professionalism, integrity, compassion and commitment.
There’s an Agemark management office in Omaha, Nebraska, in addition to the home office for our corporate operations in Orinda, California.
Because we are committed to the well-being of our residents, families, employees, volunteers and visitors, we have adopted a smoke-free policy. All Agemark locations are tobacco-free.
Agemark employees enjoy competitive benefits, a supportive environment, and the opportunity to be part of a continuously growing industry. Each person on our team is dedicated to the individuals and families we serve.